CRF's Angel Relief Fund offers emergency assistance to Colorado hospitality employees facing an unanticipated hardship such as injury or illness requiring hospitalization or other acute care, death or catastrophic illness of an immediate family member, or disaster, such as flood, fire, or storm damage. The incident must have occurred within the past 6 months. CRF provides emergency assistance fund grants of $1,000.00.
Requirements to receive a hardship grant:
- Has a primary source of income rooted in food and beverage and is currently employed in the restaurant industry.
- Lives in the state of Colorado.
- Encounters an emergency that’s an unexpected, non-recurring crisis.
|Types of hardships we cover:
|Hardships we DO NOT cover:
- Injury caused by an accident (such as a slip, fall, or crash) requiring hospitalization or other acute care
- Illness requiring hospitalization or other acute care
- Death or catastrophic illness or injury of an immediate family member imposing a financial or full-time caregiving burden on the worker
- Disaster, such as flood, fire, or storm damage (to name a few) causing disruption of a worker’s job or ability to work
- COVID-19 Infection, unless requiring hospitalization
- Parental leave
- Ongoing medical or caregiving issues or expenses