Calendar shares valuable content for entrepreneurs that has been developed by other entrepreneurs.
These startup founders, freelancers, and small business owners are the experts when it comes to the type of content that today’s business readers want.
Once created, the insightful content is shared on Calendar’s blog as well as Medium and other major media outlets.
Here’s the type of contributors we are looking for:
You're passionate about reading and writing content, especially in areas like time management, organization, collaboration, teamwork and balance.
You're a published author with content available on your personal blog, other blogs as a guest writer, Medium, or other media outlets.
You're a freelancer, business owner, or founder who specializes in technology, marketing, or business processes.
You're passionate about helping others beyond just your own network of professional and personal contacts.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you and have you contribute to the Calendar blog.
Before you get started, here are the guidelines for contributing to the Calendar blog:
1. You're here to provide your expertise, not sell to others. That means you won’t be pitching your product or service directly to readers.
2. We reserve the right to remove or "nofollow" backlinks.
3. You should not accept payment from third parties for anything published on Calendar.
4. You are a contributor, not an employee. Please make sure you clarify that when you talk about your relationship with Calendar.
5. We only accept original content. That means no reposts from your blog. Of course, you can republish from Calendar to your own blog or another site with a canonical URL three days after it has appeared on our blog.
6. We will share the most valuable and popular pieces across our social media and select certain pieces to republish with our syndication partners.
7. You must submit at least one post per month to be considered an active contributor to Calendar.
This application will ask you to submit a fresh draft of a piece to go live on the Calendar site if you are accepted as a contributor.