NCPP Standards of Excellence and Professional Conduct
Service. Excellence. Respect.
NCPP members strive to uphold high standards of ethical and professional conduct in all aspects of business within their companies, their industries and the association.
Members of NCPP agree to abide by the following Standards of Excellence and Professional Conduct:
1. To create and participate in a trusting and open environment which is conducive to effective communication between customers and cooperative purchasing agencies.
2. To operate transparently and support an open and competitive purchasing process avoiding conflicts of interest and/or influence from outside sources.
3. To provide honest communication and avoid negative marketing against other members to collectively address cooperative procurement concerns with greater impact.
4. To operate in a manner consistent with ethical principles and sound business practices.
5. To conduct business operations with integrity, respect, honesty and credibility.
6. I will seek to build and protect my integrity by avoiding activities that will cause damage to or discredit my organization, the industry, or myself.
7. To build and protect the integrity of their company by avoiding activities that will cause damage to or discredit their company/organization, the industry or their employees.