1. Clients can expect to be treated with respect by all personnel at Fifth Street at all times.
2. Clients can expect to be assigned a primary therapist during this Orientation session.
3. Clients can expect to be recommended to the least restrictive treatment, taking into consideration any court orders or special conditions.
4. Clients can be assured of confidentiality in regards to disclosure of information in accordance with Florida law.
5. Right To Individual Dignity: The individual dignity of the client will be respected at all times and under all circumstances.
6. Right to Non-discriminatory Services: Clients will not be denied access to services solely based on race, gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, sexual identity, human immunodeficiency virus status, prior service departures against medical advice, disability, number of relapse episodes, or prescribed medications.
7. Rights to Quality Services: Clients will be provided with services suited to his/her individual needs, administered skillfully by licensed or certified professionals, safely, humanely, with full respect for his/her dignity and personal integrity, and in accordance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
8. Clients will be provided with a copy of Fifth Street Counseling Center telephone number, 954-797-5222.
9.Clients will be provided with a copy of the listed telephone numbers: to report incidents of abuse, neglect or exploitation to the State Abuse Registry call 1-800-96-ABUSE or to the Drug/Alcohol and Mental Health Program Office 954-762-3700 and Florida Advocacy Council 954-713-3071.