What is an OASIS Experiential Workshop?
OASIS® would like to extend the invitation to train your staff on over-the-counter solutions (OTC). This can broaden your staff's knowledgebase and provide a first-hand experience of OASIS solutions in a team learning environment. Bring everyone onto the same page with a new understanding of the importance of OTCs for dry eye and vision care. Explore a mix of solutions that bring relief to dry eye sufferers as well as contribute to a daily eye care regimen for overall eye health.
The workshop is interactive via video conference, which makes it convenient to attend remotely and flexible with your practice's schedule.
What to expect: Explore over-the-counter solutions
- Learn about our strategy for implementation & how it contributes to patient care and practice health (separate trainings offered for strategy implementation).
- Learn what is available for dry eye and general eye care in the OTC world
- How are these solutions used
- Experience them first hand and determine what aligns with your practice's care
- Let us provide additional resources to tap into and support staff learning
- Learn how other practices might implement OTCs and let's talk about what is working.
*Optionally request to include punctal plugs in your workshop
What to expect: Explore punctal plugs
- What materials are used and why
- What are the different types of plugs
- How are they placed and removed