The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend physical/social distancing. Due to the close intimate nature of services provided, Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) has put in place a set of policies and procedures to follow throughout the shoot for safety. These pre-agreed upon guidelines are below and have been put in place as preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVD-19.
- All clients are required to wash and sanitize hands prior to sitting in the makeup chair.
- Please refrain from eating/drinking during your makeup application.
- Client will wear a mask while hairstyling, applying eye makeup, etc. The mask will be removed during application of the remaining foundation, blush and lips. Client should refrain from talking during this portion of the application to avoid unnecessary droplet exposure.
-Hairdryers will not be used, so please arrive with clean dry hair.
- Contactless/preferred payment options are Venmo or Credit Card (Square), so as to avoid any handling of cash.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Ms. Harris, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley). I understand that this release discharges Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley) from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against her with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Ashley Ann Harris (Makeup by Ashley). This liability waiver and release extends to Ms. Harris together with all owners, partners, and employees.