1. When scheduling an appointment or during your first appointment, a copy of your pet's previous medical history will be needed. Please request these be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can request them ourselves if needed but you requesting them will expedite the appointment-making process.
2. If you need to cancel an appointment, please provide at least 24 hours advance notice. Failure to do so may result in a cancelation fee of $50. If Dr. Braun shows up for an appointment and you are not home, or the pet is not available, full cost of housecall and exam will be charged.
3. By scheduling an appointment, I agree to pay for all services performed during the visit. An estimate can be provided prior to all services upon request.
4. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. At this time, cash, checks, Zelle, Venmo and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express) are accepted. A processing fee may be applied to credit card purchases.
There is a $25 fee for returned checks, and a $15 per month statement and accounting fee charged on the 1st of each month after the visit for all accounts with outstanding balances. In the event of a collection, all reasonable collection fees, attorney fees and court costs will be paid by the client. (Please note that Care Credit is NOT accepted).
5. I understand that Braun Veterinary Services, PLLC, d.b.a. Braun Veterinary Housecalls does not have the capabilities to perform x-rays, dentistry or surgery, and is not available for 24-hour emergency services. You are welcome to work with any veterinarian with whom you have a prior relationship, or one can be recommended. The veterinarian you see may make recommendations based on their testing, but if your pet is referred for one of these services the results will also be reviewed by Dr. Jana Braun and a plan will be discussed for your pet's ongoing health care needs.
6. Communications will be returned during regular business hours only. Text and emails are preferred as a record of communications. A consult fee of $30 for a text consult or $55 for a phone call may be applied for new medical issues as a telemedicine visit, unless you are a concierge client.
7. To provide the most optimal care, certain preventative medicine is required to maintain your pet as a patient:
- Annual bloodwork once considered a senior pet, increased to every 6 months for chronic medications.
- Current of vaccinations or titers as discussed.
8. I understand if my pet is aggressive or territorial, Dr. Braun has the right to refer me to another practice.
9. I agree to the prescription policy - prescriptions will be available through Dr. Braun's pharmacy or a written prescription will be given. If telephone approval is necessary/requested, a $7 documentation fee will be applied to my account.
10. Braun Veterinary Housecalls will not tolerate rude, derogatory, belligerent, threatening or otherwise discourteous behavior. We expect all clients and family members to be respectful and courteous at all times.
Thank you for trusting Braun Veterinary Housecalls for your pet's healthcare needs!