Owner of Sire: Cara Huddleston
Residence of Sire: 831 Main Street Ext.,
Swansboro, NC 28584
Breed of Sire: Standard Poodle
1. The stud service fee for this contract is $1000, cash, credit/debit only. The stud service fee is due at the time the Dam is first brought to be serviced. I guarantee the female bred, pregnant and result in at least two live puppies. If the first breeding results in no pregnancy, including false pregnancy, no live puppies, or less then two live puppies, I will guarantee one additional breeding within a 12 month period of first breeding. If neither of the two breedings result in pregnancy or at least two live puppy, the fee of $1000 is non-refundable.
2. One tie constitutes a successful breeding. We guarantee a single tie to result in pregnancy and live puppies. We allow up to three ties with a minimum of 24 hours between each tie if the stud and dam are willing.
3. The Dam owner will notify stud dog owner, no later than 70 days after mating if no pregnancy results from the mating. Failure to do so will result in no return breeding service being provided.
4. The Dam will have a negative brucellosis test within 30 days prior to breeding with proof of results on Veterinary or laboratory letterhead prior to breeding. The Sire will be tested yearly and only continue to breed with a negative result. Please note many clinics take up to 7-10 days to get these results back. Dams will not be accepted early for breeding without results from the test.
5. Dam will travel to stud at dam’s owner’s cost. Owner must be prepared to fully restrain Dam during live cover breeding (if needed).
6. If Dam stays at Sire’s residence during breeding, Dam owner must be available to pick up Dam within 24 hours of final breeding. If Dam stays over the 24 hour period, a $25 per day boarding fee will be assessed at final pick up.
7. Dam must be treated for ticks and fleas prior to bringing her for breeding. Frontline is not an acceptable way to treat for them and vet confirmation of treatment may be requested. Presence of fleas or ticks will result in an additional $150 fee to cover our incurd extermination fees. Pregnant females cannot receive flea medication so it is highly imparitive that your female be free of parasites prior to breeding for her health, her puppies health, as well as the health of our pregnant/nursing moms and puppies!
8. Puppies produced by the Dam and our Stud must be sold on limited registration. The offspring sired by our stud are not to be sold on full registration under any circumstances. The Dam owner may retain offspring for use in their own breeding program but is prohibited from selling the offspring to others for breeding purposes.
9. Throughout duration of contract any changes to contact information of stud owner and dam owner must be communicated in a timely manner.
By signing this below you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms.