PRESENTER: Yulanda Tyre, PhD, LPC-S, NCC
Recent research supports that 66% of American workers lack work-life balance (Kovachevska, 2020). What do the other 34% know that we don't? Join in this two-hour think tank session to discuss myths, tools and tricks to bring more balance to your life.
2.0 hours-Counseling Theories & Techniques
Note: This is a live Zoom training. The zoom invitation will be sent to all registered participants within 2 days of the training. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THIS TRAINING, IBC STAFF MUST BE ABLE TO BOTH SEE AND HEAR YOU DURING THE ENTIRE TRAINING.