Job Title: Remote Contract Mental Health Therapist
Reports To: The therapist will report to Yasmin Tucker, owner of Creative Counseling and Studio, LLC.
Job Overview: The remote contract therapist must have experience and/or an interest in art/expressive therapy. The role of the remote contract therapist is to meet with individual clients of Creative Counseling and Studio to help address and treat their mental health and substance abuse issues. The position is 100% remote via a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. A successful contract therapist will independently manage their assigned case load including but not limited to: scheduling of therapy appointments, conducting synchronous telehealth sessions and completion of clinical documentation.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Review new clients with company owner.
· Independently schedule new therapy appointments.
· Complete telehealth sessions routinely.
· Complete clinical documentation within a timely manner.
· Maintain professional licensure and liability insurance.
· Meet with company owner with questions or concerns.
· Completed master’s in art therapy, expressive therapy, clinical mental health or social work.
· Nebraska licensure: LMHP, LCSW, LIMHP, LPC, LMFT. Will consider PLMHP.
· Certifications (EMDR, TF-CBT, etc) a plus.
· Experience working with BIPOC and LGBTQIA2+ client populations.
· Multicultural/intersectional training experience (both personal and professional)
· Experience working with clients across the lifespan with complex trauma.
· Solid clinical assessment and collaborative trauma informed treatment planning skills.
· Own computer, high speed internet, a mobile phone, private place to conduct telehealth sessions.
· Intermediate to advanced computer and online technology skills.
· Approachable and friendly personality. Flexible to meet the needs of the diverse population served.
· Willing to encourage creativity and self-expression with clients served.
· Highly organized to independently manage case load, patient records, client communication, etc.
· Ability to sit up in front of a computer up to 90% of the time while working.
· 100% remote, highly independent work environment.
· Flexible scheduling.
· All client referrals provided.
· Telehealth on-boarding and training.
· Access to HIPAA compliant: email, phone number and electronic health record.
· Online marketing on company website and social media.
· Direct deposit payment method.
$25-$35 per session. Compensation based on experience, licensure level and case load.