GUIDELINES AND PROSPECTUS
We are pleased to announce this opportunity for participation in our 6th annual juried exhibition (LIVE) Juried by Gallerist and Art Consultant Lisa Cooper, owner of the Elisa Contemporary Art Gallery & Art Salon and located at: 166 Main Street, Westport, CT 06880
1. Open to all artists.
2. Titles, medium, dimension, and retail prices of the pieces must be included with submission. Maximum size for wall art is 50x50", maximum weight for sculpture is 50lbs.
3. All submissions MUST include an abbreviated Biography, artists statement and/or Resume.
4. All submissions must be done via e-mail on this form and include jpg image files via this online form. We will choose up to 1 piece (possibly more) from each accepted artist – unless asked otherwise. Please submit up to THREE (3) high resolution images at 300 DPI, 6” tall size approximately each image (under 2MB) for consideration, of work available for showing for the judge to review.
5. Please label image files with: ARTIST’S NAME, TITLE OF PIECE, SIZE and RETAIL PRICE.
6. If accepted the Juror will select one piece for the live exhibition from the pieces you provided in the submission application. If the Juror decides to include multiple pieces you will be notified of such decision.
Jury Fee ($75) Gallery will take 50% commission of sales and all sales handled by the Gallery. This jury fee includes submission and review of a maximum of 3 images. Accepted and rejected submissions will be notified by January 20th or soon after. Accepted artists are responsible for all shipping & insurance costs to and from the show.
Payments can be made on Venmo or Money Orders, please submit the US money order with your submission made payable to Art Essex Gallery. We prefer Venmo, it is easy, secure and all online.
Please send payment through Venmo to @ArtEssex, or send payment money order made out to Art Essex to:
Art Essex Gallery
166 Main Street
Westport, CT 06880