NATION STREET PRESS™
Conditions of Entry
NATION STREET PRESS (NSP) accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by applicants and published by us, and we are not responsible for the content and accuracy in any submissions.
You may submit material for publication under the following terms and conditions.
1. All work submitted by you should be previously unpublished and not available in the public domain.
2. You warrant that any material you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
3. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
4. You grant NSP a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. In doing so, we will respect your wishes as the owner of the copyright and moral rights in your work.
5. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal.
6. You will take reasonable steps to ensure that any material you submit is not defamatory of any person. If you suspect that material may be defamatory (or if you are not sure), you must tell us at the time you submit the material to us.
You acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss. You must act honestly and in good faith in your dealings with us and (if requested) you must provide us with reasonable assistance to settle, defend or investigate any third party claims arising as a result of our publication of material you submit to us.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties.