We're again looking for volunteers to help deliver our four week season at two performance venues in the iconic His Majesty’s Theatre.
What’s in it for you?
1. see terrific shows at The Maj for free
2. gain experience in the operations of one of Perth’s major year-round venues
3. meet and network with our fantastic performers, operations team and audiences
Every week, from Tue 21 January until Sat 18 February, Aces at The Maj will present multiple shows nightly from Tuesdays to Saturdays, featuring an outstanding program of comedy, music, cabaret, magic, opera and theatre. The program changes weekly across the whole of the festival and will be announced in late October.
Your role will include:
1. meeting and greeting guests on arrival with a welcoming smile
2. helping with directions
3. ushering guests to their allocated seats
Once all audience members are seated, if there are seats available you can take a seat and enjoy the show for free – as many shows per night as you like!
All abilities are welcome – His Maj is an accessible venue. As a licenced venue, you need to be 18 or older.
A typical shift will run from 3 to 4 hours a night, and we asking you to commit to a minimum 3 shifts.
You’ll need to complete a brief online induction and, for your first shift, a 30-minute venue induction will take place.
Spread the word! With so many shows we would welcome your family and friends to take part.