What is the benefit of a life coach? The purpose of a life coach is to work in partnership with an individual to help them reach their potential across all facets of life. Just as a professional sports player has a coach to work on the technical and psychological aspects of their performance, everyday people should take a structured and disciplined approach to personal development and betterment. Life coaches assist in areas of: Improving self- confidence, heighten self-awareness, create a balanced life, foster better relationships, achieving goals and to discover clarity of purpose. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. The following questions are about to reveal if life coaching is beneficial to you.
1. Have you ever experienced depression, low self esteem, hopelessness, helplessness, anxiety, anger or brokenness?
2. Have you ever experienced being overwhelmed from managing your day to day life.
2. If you responded YES to question #1, How well did you manage your emotions?
Not so well
Not well at all
Never returned to my old self
3. Do you have a healthy support system?
3. Did you ever think about investing in a life coach to aid you in improving your relationships, careers, and day-to-day life?
4. How old are you?
18 - 25
25 - 45
45 or more
6. What is the biggest problem in your life at the moment?
Low self esteem/Depression
7. If there was a way that you were taught how to better manage your life challenges, would you be interested in learning?
Yes, I am interested
No, I am not interested
Yes, but not right now
Never thought about getting help
Let's Meet Up
In an effort to you having interest to learn how to better manage your life challenges, please submit below your contact information.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform