This is when we do the deep dive. Based on the interests and the outcomes that you stated above, create something that communicates who you are, and what you are looking to contibute to the Impact Labs. You can choose to submit anything that expresses this in an authentic way.
Some ideas to get you started:
1) a piece of written work in your style of communication (theoretical, research, editorial, media, creative, poetry etc)
2) a visual piece of work in your preferred medium (a painting, a photograph, a digital artwork, a sketch or drawing etc)
3) an auditory or performance based piece of work in your preferred vibe (a composition, a song or performance etc)
4) a digital or technology submission (provide a link)
5) an idea or pitch to collaborate
6) a product that you would like to work on
7) a teaching that you would like to develop
This is a place of no limits!! Be authentic, bold and honest.