By enrolling at Novato Piano School you are agreeing to class policies listed below, a photo/video release for yourself and your family and all Terms of Service listed here.
- Refunds: You may request a FULL refund 24 hours prior to the first class meeting, and you may request a PARTIAL refund up to 48 hours after the first class. If you have attended the first class and decide to withdraw from the program, a $60 class materials fee will be deducted from your refund and the materials are yours to keep. After the first week of class, no refund is available.
- Absenses and Make Up classes: Make up classes will be offered in the case of teacher cancellation only. (Session will be extended by one week.) No other make ups are possible.
- Rain / Poor Air Cancellations: If it is too wet to hold class, or air quality is poor, class will be cancelled for that week and the session will be extended by a week. An email announcement will be sent out at 8:00 am on the morning of class.
- Adult participants are required to engage their own children during the class and during the week. Please remember to bring a blanket to sit on, your instrument kit (one will be given to all new families at their first class) and hand sanitizer.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food, drinks and toys (& other "special items") are not allowed in the circle please leave these items in the car or tucked away.
- Please do not attend class with any extra children (from a different family) this will not be permitted.
- Enrolled parents are responsible for communicating this information to anyone bringing their child to class.