9. TERMINATION/ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement shall remain in effect and full force until either the presentation of recommendations to the Client and payment is received of the final invoice, or the agreement is terminated by either party, with 30 calendar days' written notice. In the event of early termination by the Client, any fees for the hours already worked will be due and any completed work, such as completed sections of the financial plan and analysis, will be given to the Client. No assignment of the Agreement by Adviser shall be effective without the prior
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, except to the extent that the federal securities laws shall otherwise be controlling.
11. VENUE: In the event that any dispute shall arise by and between the parties, it is hereby agreed that any litigation, cause, suit, arbitration, mediation or any other proceeding shall take place in the State of Texas.
12. ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Client understands that this agreement to arbitrate does not constitute a waiver of the rightto seek a judicial forum where such waiver would be void under federal or state securities laws. Arbitration is final and binding on the parties.
13. MISCELLANEOUS: All paragraph headings in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, do not form part of this Agreement, and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. If any provision herein is or should become inconsistent with any present or future law, rule or regulation of any governmental or regulatory body having jurisdiction over the subject matter of this Agreement, such provision shall be deemed to be rescinded or modified in accordance with any such law, rule or regulation. In all other respects, this Agreement shall continue and remain in full force and effect. No term or provision of this Agreement may be waived or modified unless in writing and signed by the party against whom such waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Client and Adviser concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. To the extent that this Agreement is inconsistent with any other agreement governing the Client's Account, the provisions of this Agreement shall govern. Client agrees that this Agreement shall be binding upon Client's heirs, executors, administrators, and personal representatives. All notifications required to be sent shall be sent: if to Adviser, to the Adviser's address contained in this Agreement or such other address as may later be designated; if to Client, to Client's address as provided to Adviser at the time this Agreement is entered into, or such other address as may later be designated.
14. DURATION OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement will be effective upon execution by both the Client and Adviser, and shall remain in effect and full force until either the presentation of recommendations to you and payment is received of the final invoice, or the agreement is terminated by either party, pursuant to Item 10 of this agreement.