**Please Read Before Proceeding
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the market interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans, Vendors with Vintage wares and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths.
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted your credit card on file will be charged the non-refundable deposit of $60 on a future date provided.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information.
Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
* Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
* A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
* Your products will be displayed within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free.
* No open flame permitted.
* Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold. PROVIDE PHOTOS OF ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS!
* Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing The Empire Emporium and GNE Events, LLC.
* As the promoter, The Empire Emporium staff, Manaement and Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) reserve the right to remove any products deemed offensive.
* GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
* We expect all Exhibitors promote this market to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
If accepted (or denied) you will receive an email notification. Your credit card will be charged on a specified date a non-refundable $60 deposit. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
GNE Events, LLC
23 Hiltons Run
Kittery Point, Maine 03905
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - email@example.com