A deposit as a security for any and all bills which may be due or may become due, to the City of Everman for water or other services on these premises.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE FOR THE CITY OF EVERMAN
- If bills are not received by the 3rd day of each month, please call Water Dept (817)293-0525.
- Bills are due upon receipt or not later than the 15th of each month.
- No delinquent notices or duplicate bills are issued.
- All unpaid balances will receive a 10% penalty after the 15th of each month and are subject to disconnection of services on the 25th of each month. A $50.00 service charge WILL be added.
- Extensions MUST be requested before the 25th of each month. EXTENSIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED ON CUT-OFF DAY.
- You will have a minimum bill on all services provided by the City of Everman REGARDLESS of usage.
- In order for water to be turned on, ALL faucets, washer, connection, etc., must be off. When water service is established your representative must be on the premises when while water service is being turned on. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Water furnished hereunder is for the sole use of the customer and the selling, furnishing or permitting the use of water to third parties is expressly prohibited.
- All lines up to and including the meter and meter box are and remain the property of the City of Everman regardless of the location thereof.
- This contract and rights hereunder are not transferable without consent of the City of Everman in writing.
- WATER SUPPLY TAMPERING-Code of Ordinances-Section 20-199 (#10), It is unlawful to remove, change, interfere with or tamper with any water meter.
Upon breach of any of the above terms or conditions, The City of Everman may at its election discontinue water service and remove meter without notice, and failure to do so will not in any way constitute a waiver of The City of Everman’s rights hereunder.
In consideration of the installation of the above water service by the City of Everman the consumer hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of service provided on this contract.