Albion Park Soccer Club will attempt to provide the best possible coaching support we can offer to ensure our children strive and play to their full potential. This will mean that the most suitable candidate for the role will be selected by the APSC Committee.
If you are willing to achieve a coaching accreditation certificate/license during the year, you will also be considered.
Albion Park Soccer Club has policies that govern the appointment and the role descriptions of its coaches.
If I am appointed as a coach, I agree to;
• The role description as set out by the club
• Attend the club’s Coaches and Managers meetings
• Use appropriate skills and drills programs to develop my team players
• Follow all club policies i.e. grading, borrowing players, fair playtime etc.
• Be available for all training sessions
• Willing to participate in an FSC Coaching Course relevant to the age group, should I be appointed a coaching position
• Adopt and support the Clubs, FSC, FNSW and FA Policies and Code of Conduct for Team Officials
• Explain and gain acknowledgment from parents and players of the;
o Respect the Clubs, FSC, FNSW & FA Code of Conduct for Parents/Carers
o Respect the Clubs, FSC, FNSW & FACode of Conduct for Player
I understand that if several applicants apply for the same position, I may have to convene with a panel formed by the APSC committee.