What we'll do:
- Review all information;
- Rewrite the press (if necessary) and setup a promo page with a professional look (example);
- Send the promo page to over 5000 contacts (print magazines, radios, webzines, blogs, Spotify playlists, YouTube channels, Facebook pages, freelancer writers...) - all metal and hard rock related and worldwide;
- Answer all the e-mails from your campaign (requests, questions...)
- Send press releases about the band activity (new video, lyric videos, single premieres, tour dates, and all info connected to the release we're promoting). No additional fees will be required as all these press releases are already included. You just need to keep us updated on your musical activity;
- Send a reminder to all unread contacts (if applicable);
- Send an "Out today" promo e-mail (if the PR campaign is started ahead of the official release date);
- Send a final report, with links and stats (if applicable).
What we don't do:
- Send the promo page without reviewing all information;
- Exclude countries from the campaign;
- Send reports during the campaign period;
- Control the editorial content from magazines, webzines...
- Manage social media;
- accept submissions containing any forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.
For more information visit our FAQ or mail us at email@example.com
Please, note: If you're working with more than one PR agency at the same time, you must understand that we will be reaching the same media contacts as other PR agencies do.
If you want to pay through bank transfer, instead of filling out this form, send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org