Applications for off duty security MUST be submitted at least ten (10) business days in advance of the event.
The undersigned has read and understands the attached Agreement and agrees to abide by and be bound by such agreements and regulations.
1. CCSO shall provide protection for the Event Sponsor at the above referenced event and on the day and time designated herein. The number of security personnel requested can be increased upon Event Sponsor’s request with the proper and timely notification to the CCSO. Additional personnel requests received less than twenty-four hours prior to the event will be accommodated where possible. CCSO has the obligation to keep its personnel SAFE at all times.
2. Security personnel shall be guaranteed a minimum of four (4) hours upon reporting to their scheduled detail. Any officer released early from their scheduled detail for reasons other than performance will be entitled to this minimum.
3. All CCSO employees on private security detail are working off duty from the CCSO. However, CCSO employees are still expected to meet a high level of professionalism and exemplary conduct. Should the Event Sponsor experience something other than this standard, the Chester County Sheriff should be contacted immediately.
4. The hourly rate for CCSO security personnel is $40.00. There is an additional $10.00 fee (one time, not per hour) for each security officer for equipment, fuel, and other incidentals. Prior to the event, a detailed invoice will be provided showing the balance due. Payment must be received in full prior to the event.
5. It is understood and agreed that the CCSO officers are acting as independent contractors in the performance of the obligations stated herein. All overhead and personnel necessary to the services required of the CCSO hereunder shall be the CCSO’s sole responsibility and the CCSO shall have the obligations of an employer with respect thereto, including without limitation, payment, payroll deductions and withholdings, employer’s taxes and Workers Compensation insurance. CCSO represents and warrants that the CCSO has the right to enter into this Agreement.
6. The Event Sponsor shall indemnify and hold harmless the CCSO, Chester County, its employees, Chester County Council, agents and affiliates from any and all losses, claims, demands, costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by the Event Sponsor arising from any breach or alleged breach of the provisions hereof or the negligence or willful misconduct of CCSO.
7. Any alteration, deviation, or termination of services from above specifications involving costs, scheduled days or hours of security service provided, and assigned duties will be executed in writing within 72 hours prior to the effective date of any requested changes or termination. An extra charge may be applied in addition to the above-specified estimates, provided that CCSO notifies the Event Sponsor of such extra charges and the Event Sponsor agrees prior to the application of new charges.
8. Alterations or deviations that materially change the nature of the Event may subject the Agreement to cancellation by the Chester County Sheriff’s Office. Upon notice of an alteration or deviation from the original intention of the Event, the CCSO shall notify Event Sponsor of its determination to accept the new assignment.
9. By signature below on the Application and this Agreement, the Event Sponsor agrees that Event Sponsor has read and fully understands the terms and conditions of this Application and Agreement. By signing the Application and Rental Agreement, the Event Sponsor is committing and agreeing to all the terms and conditions included.