Power Up Grant Application
Part 1: Teacher Information
Part 2: Teacher's Plan
If funded, how will this Power Up grant be utilized to enhance the education of your students? What are the goals of this project? Why are these funds needed?
Specific word count not required, but please be as detailed as possible. Do not include an itemized list of supplies in the teacher's plan. You will include the supplies in the next section.
Part 3: Itemized List of Supplies
Using the form below, please submit an itemized list of the supplies to be bought if funded. Similarly categorized items (i.e. books with different titles) need to be itemized in one line. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if more lines are needed.
Part 4: Electronic Communications Consent
1. Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide WRVEC instructions via its website or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature (hereafter referred to as "E-Signature"), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you and WRVEC. You also represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of your accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You further agree that each use of your E-Signature constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the WRVEC policies and agreements related to electronic communications as they exist on the date of your E-Signature.
2. Consent to Electronic Delivery. You specifically agree to receive and/or obtain any and all WRVEC related "Electronic Communications" (defined below) via electronic mail from WRVEC. The term "Electronic Communications" includes, but is not limited to, any and all current and future notices, communications and/or disclosures that various federal and/or state laws or regulations require that we provide to you, as well as such other documents, statements, data, records and any other communications regarding your WRVEC membership, accounts or privileges. You acknowledge that, for your records, you are able to retain Electronic Communications by printing and/or downloading and saving this Agreement and any other agreements and Electronic Communications, documents, or records that you use with your E-Signature or receive electronically from the Cooperative. You accept Electronic Communications provided via WRVEC’s electronic communication system as reasonable and proper notice, for the purpose of any and all laws, rules, and regulations, including notices required by the bylaws of the Cooperative, and agree that such electronic form fully satisfies any requirement that such communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep.
3. Paper version of Electronic Communications. You may request a paper version of an Electronic Communication. You acknowledge that WRVEC reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of paper versions of Electronic Communications. To request a paper copy of an Electronic Communication, please contact us at (417) 335-9335.
4. Revocation of electronic delivery. You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive/obtain Electronic Communications from the Cooperative. You acknowledge that WRVEC reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to its electronic communication system or website if you abuse such system or privileges related to the Cooperative website, as determined in its sole and absolute discretion. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at (417) 335-9335.
5. Valid and current email address, notification and updates. Your current valid email address is required in order for you to provide E-Signatures and to obtain Electronic Communications from WRVEC. You agree to keep the Cooperative informed of any changes in your email address and to maintain a valid and current email address on record with the Cooperative. You may modify your email address by submitting a written request to WRVEC, by visiting a branch location, or by submitting a secure message through the WRVEC website. The Cooperative may notify you through email when an Electronic Communication or updated agreement pertaining to electronic communications is available. It is your responsibility to regularly check for Electronic Communications from the Cooperative and to check for updates to this Agreement posted online at whiteriver.org.
6. Hardware, software and operating system. You are responsible for installation, maintenance, and operation of your computer, browser and software. The Cooperative is not responsible for errors or failures from any malfunction of your computer, browser or software, nor is the Cooperative responsible for computer viruses or related problems associated with use of an online e-signature system or receipt of Electronic Communications.
7. Controlling Agreement. This Agreement supplements and modifies other agreements that you may have with the Cooperative. To the extent that this Agreement and another agreement contain conflicting provisions, the provisions in this agreement will control on matters related to Electronic Signatures and the receipt of Electronic Communications. All other obligations of the parties remain subject to the terms and conditions of any other agreement.
CharityTracker RELEASE OF INFORMATION (ROI)
The OMC CARES Assistance Network, hereinafter referred to as "CharityTracker", is a shared, computerized record keeping system that captures information about people experiencing need for emergency services, including but not limited to assistance with utility bills, medications, rent/mortgage payments, etc. Love In the Name of Christ (Administrating Agency) administers CharityTracker on behalf of participating agencies of the CharityTracker Assistance Network, including White River Valley Electric Trust (Participating Agency).
I understand that all information gathered about me is personal and private and that I do not have to participate in CharityTracker. I have had an opportunity to ask questions about CharityTracker and to review the basic identifying information, which is authorized by this release for the CharityTracker Assistance Network Participating Agencies to share. I also understand that information about non-confidential services provided to me by CharityTracker participating agencies may be shared with other CharityTracker Participating Agencies. This Release of Information will remain in effect for 3 years from the date noted under my digital signature unless I make a formal request to this Organization that I no longer wish to participate in CharityTracker.
I authorize White River Valley Electric Trust, as a CharityTracker Participating Agency, to share my basic, identifying and non-confidential service transactions/information with other CharityTracker Participating Agencies. I authorize the use of a copy of this original to serve as an original for the purposes stated above. I further authorize White River Valley Electric Trust (Participating Agency), as a CharityTracker Participating Agency, to share my dependent's basic, identifying and non-confidential service transactions/information with other CharityTracker participating agencies.
Part 5: Submit
By typing your full name here, your digital signature, you are authorizing that this information is accurate and true. The White River Valley Electric Trust is authorized to make all inquiries they deem necessary to verify the accuracy of the statement made herein. I realize that any false information may result in the rejection of this application. I understand that the application must be completely filled out in order to be considered.