Thank you for your interest in South Central Career Center! Our application is intended to provide you a smooth experience; however, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at (417) 256-6152 or at email@example.com.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following items available:
1) Contact information for you AND at least one emergency contact
2) Your previous work experience and educational background information
3) An uploadable copy (scanned copy or picture) of your government-issued identification (drivers license, passport, etc.)
4) Credit/debit card information for your non-refundable application fee.
5) Ensure you have read and understand the tuition for your program. This information is available at www.scccwp.edu under the Admissions tab.
6) You will need to request a copy of an OFFICIAL high school transcript (or equivalency exam) be sent to SCCC. This can be sent to: South Central Career Center 407 Thornburgh Street, West Plains, MO 65775 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) This application is for programs that begin in August 2021 (or January 2022 for Practical Nursing and Surgical Technology). If you are wanting to apply for another enrollment date, please contact the SCCC office.