INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability is material to the Group Fitness Agreement and is incorporated herein by reference.
- Participant certifies that he/she is of adequate physical condition to participate in physical exercise and warrant that he/she has no medical condition which would prevent participation in physical fitness activities.
- Participant certifies that he/she is voluntarily participating in the fitness class and assumes all risk of physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise.
- Participant certifies that he/she understands not all movements must be performed and will disclose to Instructor whenever any suggested movement causes distress beyond Participant’s threshold
- Participant certifies that he/she will not hold The City of Fort Lauderdale, LO/OP FIT, THE YARD FTL or its Trainer(s), agents or subsidiaries, liable for any physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise that result from Fitness Sessions.
- Any recommendation for changes in diet, including the use of food supplements,
weight reduction and/ or body building enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you agree to consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes.
- Participant ackowledges, he/she is responsible for any and all personal property brought into the class space or left in their vehicle.
I AM IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY HANDICAPS OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD CONSTITUTE A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES, AND I ACCEPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES FREELY.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL / PHOTO WAIVER
I give my permission to use my likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, and in such.
- I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
- I acknowledge I am 18 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below, and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.
- I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding !his release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and I agree that my failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowiedgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
CODE OF CONDUCT / DAMAGES
LO/OP FIT and THE YARD FTL ( "ORGANIZER" ) are committed to the health, safety, and welfare of the community and each of the participants in their classes, and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. Participants who do not observe the code of conduct or abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. ORGANIZER has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to termination of class and/or membership without refund to any member engaging in unacceptable behavior. The member shall pay for any damages to City of Fort Lauderdale property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of any participant, participant’s guest, or participant’s dependent child. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement.
ORGANIZER reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership and date and time of classes.
I hereby release and agree to hold THE ORGANIZERS harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from THE ORGANIZERS.
I understand that this release discharges THE ORGANIZERS from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from THE ORGANIZERS. This liability waiver and release extends to THE ORGANIZERS together with all owners, partners, and employees.
BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION AND MAKING PAYMENT, THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, THAT HE/SHE IS SATISFIED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION AN SHALL BE OF THE SAME FORCE AND EDDECT AS THE DELIVERY OF AN ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.