PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW TO INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT.
NOTE: THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
COVID PARENT AGREEMENT
UDSC WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participation Policy: All sales are final. There will be no refunds.
During 2020-2021 season, we are permitting two *“illness or injury” makeups per session. Both makeups must take place during the session within which they were missed unless they occurred in the last two weeks of that session in which case players have two weeks from the day they missed to make up as long as they are enrolled in the next session in full.
Make-up procedures for missed classes:
Please email us 24 hours in advance if your child will be missing a class, TMAcademy@upperdublinsportscenter.com and we will help you schedule your make up. NO DROPINS, you must schedule your make up in advance. Please note the color and name of your group to identify other makeup days and times. You can request a clinic makeup in match play, but please note there are no makeups for for match play. In the case that the matchplay program is suspended on a particular day, makeups will be available in session 5.
If Montgomery County is placed in a STAY-AT-HOME, credit will be returned to your account for future Academy Clinics, matchplay, indoor open court time (at member rate) or Summer Camp.
Discounts: Periodically we will offer additional discounts to early sign ups and/or commitment to more than one session and for early commitment. It is important to note that discounts are non-transferable, cannot be combined with other offers, and only applied toward the session that was paid for. There are no switching of sessions allowed after registration
Clinic changes/sign-ups: If fewer than 2 players participate in a clinic, the club has the right to offer you alternative days/times. We may offer half an hour with a pro if three in clinic and two players do not show. If your child gets moved to a clinic with longer duration, with your permission, you will agree to pay additional rate.
Standards of Conduct: We expect coaches, players and parents of players to be considerate of others, display courteous behavior on and off the court. Participants recognize the importance of following coaches instructions regarding safety, training, and COVID protocol. Management reserves the right to remove a player from a clinic to find alternative options for the player, or refuse admission in the event of disruption of class, misbehavior or refusal to comply with the rules, terms and conditions outlined in this paragraph.
Collecting updated information/communications: We require your updated information/emergency contact information. Your child’s safety and giving them the best quality experience they deserve. With your updated information we can communicate to you in case of an emergency, keep you informed about upcoming specials, and letting you know your child’s progression.
PARENT/GUARDIAN COVID AGREEMENT:
To protect our children and staff, I agree to keep my child at home if he/she has:
- Fever (a temperature of 100.4 or more)
- Sore Throat
- Muscle Pain
- New loss of taste or smell
If my child has any of these signs of COVID -19, I will not send him/her back to tennis camp until:
- My child tested negative for COVID and is otherwise well enough to go back to camp
- A healthcare provider has seen my child and documented a reason for the symptoms other than
- All are true: 1) at least 10 days since the start of symptoms AND 2) fever free off anti-fever mediciations
for 3 days AND 3) symptoms are getting better
If my child is diagnosed with COVID-19, I will not send him/her back to tennis camp until the following:
- It has been at least 10 days since my child first had symptoms AND
- My child has had no fever off anti-fever medicines (ex: Tylenol, Ibuprofen) for 3 days
- My child's symptoms are getting better
If someone in my household is diagnosed with COVID-19 or my child is exposed to COVID-19, I will keep him/her home for 14 days.
If someone in my household develops new cough, shortness of breath or two of the following: sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell, I will get that person tested for COVID-19. If that person tested positive, I will keep my child home for 14 days.
UDSC WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Special Covid-19 Addition: I acknowledge that I have seen and read the information provided by UDSC on club procedures during covid. I further understand that my failure to report my personal illness can lead to further infections and the club has the right to restrict or deny my access to the facility.
1. In consideration for participating in tennis and other activities relating to Upper Dublin Sports Center,I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, and HOLD HARMLESS, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Upper Dublin Sports Center, UDSC, LLC, DBA Upper Dublin Sports Center (“Club”), their managers, directors, officers, servants, agents, employees, volunteers and other participants (hereinafter referred to as RELEASES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, that may be sustained by me or my child, or to any property belonging to me or my child, while participating in said activities or while in, on or upon premises owned by Owners or Club (hereinafter referred to as PREMISES).
2. I am fully aware that there are significant risks and hazards connected with participating in tennis and other activities, including the risk of physical injury or disability. Particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce, but will not eliminate, these risks and hazards. I am voluntarily entering the PREMISES and participating in said activities. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL SUCH RISKS OF INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to property, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs incurred due to or arising out of my participation in the tennis and other activities.
4. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assignees and personal representative, if I am not alive, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, AND DISCHARGE of the above named RELEASES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
5. I agree to become familiar with and abide by the rules and regulations of Upper Dublin Sports Center. I will further assume complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule, directive or instruction.
6. I also understand that I should and am urged by RELEASEES to obtain adequate health and accident insurance to cover any personal injury which may be sustained during tennis and other activities.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent and I execute this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE: (17yrs and younger)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the participant named above, do consent
and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the RELEASEES, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RELEASEES from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read this Informed Consent/General Release, fully understanding its terms, that I give up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it voluntarily.