Thank you for your interest in the Studio NW Manager position. Due to the high volume of applications, I will only contact a small group of canidates for interviews. If you do not hear from me, know that I apprecaite your time and thank you for applying.
~ Kristal, Studio Owner
Studio Manager Job Summary
The Studio Manager (SM) will oversee the daily management of Studio Northwest (SNW) Monday through Friday. The SM will work as a team with the Studio Assistant who oversees the weekend. The SM will have authority to enforce SNW rules and communicate to the renter when those rules have not been followed and seek a satisfactory resolution. The Owner will maintain full supervisory authority over both positions. The SM will also submit monthly written reports to the owner highlighting any problems, purchases, or suggestions for improvements at SNW. The SM will be friendly and supportive of the renters, and take care to maintain the studio's equipment.
- Manage reservations and studio calendar.
- Respond to questions from the renters.
- Respond to inquiries regarding studio rentals and give tours when needed.
- Respond to email inquiries from third party rental websites.
- Follow-up with renters regarding lost or damaged items.
- Maintain studio and all items in good repair.
- Replace cleaning items and pick-up/install seamless papers once a month.
- Submit to owner a monthly report highlighting any issues or suggestions for improvement.
- Keep owner informed when liability or emergency issues arise.
Contract: This position will have a month-to-month contract that can be renegotiated as a one-year contract after a probationary period of three months.
Payment: Payment will be based on a monthly base salary of $1000 +8 studio hours per month. All studio hours need to be used by the end of that month. Unused hours will not be carried over to the next month.
Tax Obligations: The Studio Manager will be hired on a ‘contract’ basis and not as an employee. It is your responsibility to find out what your tax obligations are to the State of Oregon and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.