Rules to follow during your visit today:
1) Access to our facilities will remain closed. Once you arrive at our building, you must call 787-267-1153 (Yauco) or 787-503-5408 (San Juan) to confirm your arrival and our staff will indicate when you can enter the facilities. All candidates with confirmed appointments must remain in their vehicles while called to be notified when their turn is close to being attended. Candidates and visitors without a confirmed appointment will not be accepted waiting in the hallways or common areas of the building.
2) Our Yauco branch has free parking available for more than 50 vehicles. Our parking lot at the San Juan branch is limited and paid-based, visitors must not park at a reserved/private parking space at any time or could face fines or vehicle may be towed to a storage facility at visitor's expense. There are only 15 paid-parking spaces and are first come/first served based and closed on weekends and holidays. As informed by the building management, parking will only be limited to street level parking at your own risk and / or only visitors will be allowed to drop off candidates with a confirmed appointment in the lobby area of the building.
3) TRAVEL POLICY PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM APPOINTMENT: Due to the constant changes in the executive orders of the Government of PR, municipal governments and periodic reviews of the internal policy of admission to our facilities, you must contact us as soon as possible to notify if you have traveled outside of Puerto Rico to any destination in the United States or International prior to your exam appointment. We recommend informing our staff in advance and we will assist you with updated information regarding your exam admission process.
3) RULES OF MANDATORY USE OF MASK:
All visitors to our facilities must bring and wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times as required by government authorities in prevention of the COVID-19 pandemic. This rule will apply to all visitors and without distinction of person. Your appointment and admission may be canceled or revoked for removing the facial covering in whole or in part without authorization while you are in our facilities.
IMPORTANT: We will only accept the use of type N95, KN95 masks or double or triple filter disposable surgical mask.
We will not accept bandanas, pieces of clothing, masks with respirators, attachments or built-in fans (fan), cloth masks, or any other type of homemade face covering or with printed text or images. If you DO NOT comply with this directive, your admission will be revoked without distinction of person and you will have to make a new appointment including possible additional charges according to the policy that applies to your examining agency.
Our office can offer you one complimentary triple filter disposable surgical mask, additional masks will be charged $ 2.00 per unit. We will not accept cash, only payments by credit card, debit card or "ATH Movil" service.
All candidates who take exams lasting more than 3 hours must bring a minimum of 1 N95 / KN95 mask or 3 disposable surgical masks.
4) Each exam candidate may bring disposable gloves (minimum 3 pairs in exams of 3 hours or more) and a "hand sanitizer" in a transparent container of no more than 8 ounces for personal use while in our facilities and conducting an exam . The use of wet towels or alcohol pads will not be allowed on the workstation desk, the test center staff will advise you to leave any unauthorized sanitary product or medical device in a locker or in your vehicle. The use of authorized sanitary products is strictly for personal use and should not be shared with any other visitor, except those who have additional quantities of this item and our administrative staff authorize it.
5) To provide better phone service on the day of each exam, our staff will only be available by phone for candidates with same-day appointments and only to provide appointment time, instructions, and test center rules. We will not provide information on additional details or guidance with directions on how to get to our facilities to candidates with same-day appointments. For directions you must contact us at least 5 days before your appointment.
6) You must bring all types of valid identification that your exam requires. There are exams that require more than one (1) valid government issued ID. Check your confirmation email to clarify questions about identification policies.
7) If you are going to wear a coat or jacket, we recommend that it does not have more than two pockets. In this way, we can speed up the visual inspection of pockets, the entry and exit of candidates during breaks as quickly as possible. Scarves are NOT allowed.
8) WEAPONS/FIREARMS: It is PROHIBITED to bring any item that could be classified as a personal defense weapon or any type firearms in our facilities. If you are a law enforcement officer or an individual licensed to have a concealed weapon, you must leave your weapon in your vehicle at your own risk or take it to the nearest police station for temporary custody.
· Backpacks, lunch boxes or handbags are prohibited. If you bring food for consumption during a break, you must use transparent sealable bags (ex. Zip Lock bags). If you bring a lunch box, you will be asked to return to the parking lot and leave it in your vehicle.
· No purses or bags larger than a wallet or hand purse.
· Electronic equipment: laptops, tablets, smartwatch, smart eyeglasses, headphones, among others. A cell phone or "smartphone" can be brought with you as long as it is turned off when you enter the main entrance of the test center, if your phone cannot be turned off, you will not be able to keep it on the test center premises. The use of cell phones is prohibited during breaks, you will not be able to turn it on until you finish your exam or it is authorized by the test center administrator.
· Reading and / or study material: books, notebooks, magazines, notes or study material are not allowed within the facilities.
· Analog or digital watches, wearable watches, bracelets, rings and/or large earrings are prohibited unless it is classified as a religious item (subject to inspection). We recommend leaving any valuable pieces of jewelry at home.
POLICY FOR THE USE OF MEDICAL DEVICES, PRESCRIBED/OTC DRUGS AND SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION
Any use of external medical devices and/or infusions of medications adhered to the body or on an individual's clothing requires a special accommodation request and approval process prior to the date of your exam. This accommodation must be pre-authorized by the exam sponsor and test center management based on the amenities, capabilities and operational procedures of the test center.
Exam candidates who may need to bring assistive medical devices such as and not limited to crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, glucometers, insulin pumps, cardiac holters, monitors, need to follow the process mentioned above.
I do recognize the contagious nature of Coronavirus / COVID-19 and that the CDC and other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing and wearing a face covering among other prevention measures.
In addition, I recognize that Expertis Group has implemented preventive measures to reduce the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 through the means of self-certification established by the Government of Puerto Rico.
Furthermore, I acknowledge that Expertis Group cannot guarantee that I will not be exposed to and/or infected with the Coronavirus/COVID19 while I am visiting their facilities. I understand that the risk of being exposed and/or infected by Coronavirus/COVID-19 may be the voluntary or involuntary result of actions, omissions, or negligence on my part or other individuals, including and not limited to test center staff, visitors and their families.
I acknowledge that I wish to voluntarily obtain services provided by Expertis Group and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19. I accept my duty to comply with all the procedures established by government authorities and Expertis Group to reduce the risk of exposure and spread while I am in the aforementioned facilities.
I voluntarily certify that:
1) I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness similar to the flu or a cold. I'm not experiencing related symptoms of illness such as but not limited to cough, constant sneezing, constant mucus secretions, nasal/chest congestion, shortness of breath, fever, chills, repeated shivering with chills, mild to severe body aches, milt to severe muscle pain, headache, sore throat and/or loss of sense of taste or smell.
2) I have not traveled internationally in the last 30 days.
3) I have not traveled to any state or territory of the United States by air or sea.
5) I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus / Covid-19 in the last 60 days.
6) I am following all CDC recommended prevention measures as much as possible and limiting my exposure to Coronavirus/COVID-19.
By electronically signing this agreement, I release and agree to hold the owners, staff and partners of Expertis Group harmless, and I resign on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representative from each and every cause of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damages or losses to my person and/or property that may or may not be caused by the organization, or that may otherwise arise in relation to the services received from Expertis Group.
By electronically signing this agreement, I also release and hold the owners, staff and partners of Expertis Group harmless from any liability or claim that I, my heirs or any personal representative may have against the organization with respect to any bodily injury, emotional harm, illness, death, medical treatment or property damage that may arise from, or in connection with, any service received from Expertis Group at its facilities due to a natural disaster such as and not limited to hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, also other acts caused by third parties such as and not limited to vandalism, criminal or terrorist acts, or any other cause.
This liability waiver extends to the organization along with all owners, partners, employees, clients, contractors, visitors and their families.