PET CARE AND PAYMENT
1. Wedding Nanny services will be provided at the following rate: $85 an hour with a minimum of 1 hour for 1 dog; $115 an hour for 2 dogs and 1 nanny; $150 an hour for 2 dogs and 2 nannies, and any fraction of an hour thereof.
* If the allotted time runs over for the hour, an additional full hour will be charged.
Rates for subsequent services are subject to change. Fees for services are due 30 day prior to the wedding date. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. By assigning an arrival and departure times and dates and signing this contract, you agree to pay for the time provided. There is a 1 hour minimum for Wedding Nanny services and if the time is extended or takes longer than expected, additional time will be billed accordingly.
2. Scheduling & Visit Times: Bookings made with less than 7 day’s notice are subject to a $20 late booking fee for Wedding Nanny. Any additional pet sitting or overnights booked with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a $20 fee. The Service will visit at the requested times as closely as possible. However, if we are caring for multiple pets, the times may adjusted to accommodate all clients.
3. Leash Safety: The Service has a strict rule that the pet remain on leash for the entire time that we are caring for your pet at the venue. If the Client requests that their pet be off-leash during any time that the pet is under the Service's care, the Clients are solely responsible for any harm caused to or from their pet.
4. The Client is solely responsible for any harm caused by their pet while their pet is under the care of the Service. The Service, its owners, employees, representatives, or any person affiliated with the company or wedding shall not be held liable for any health problems, illness, or injury (including death) that may result from another pet, or action or inaction of the Service's owners, employees, representatives, or visitors.
5. The Client authorizes the Service to perform pet care services as outlined in the contract above. Prior to any pet care services, the Client agrees to notify the Service of any changes to the information on these forms.
6. Emergency Care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate medical attention, the Service will attempt to contact the Client prior to obtaining emergency care. However, the Client agrees that pet sitter has the authority to act in pet’s best interest even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. The Client agrees to that all such services will be the responsibility of the client. The Client agrees to reimburse the Service for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care within 7 days. All unpaid accounts shall bear interest of 1.5% per month until paid in full.
7. Inclement weather/Natural disaster/Act of War: In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or an act of war, the Service is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for the Client's pets. The Client recognizes that in the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war, the Service reserves the right to alter services outlined in this contract. If the Service is physically unable to reach your home or wedding venue due to impassable roads, we will contact you and/or your emergency contact to discuss options. If an evacuation occurs, your pet(s) may be transported to the designated “Safe Zone Location” outside of Charleston, SC.
8. Fences: Fenced-in yards are wonderful playgrounds for our dogs and allow them additional space to exercise and play. However, no fence system is totally secure. The Service does not accept responsibility or liability for the Client’s pet(s) that escape or become lost or injured (including death) when instructed to leave the clients pet(s) in a fenced-in area. This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence. In addition, the Service will not be held liable for the well-being or actions of any pet with unrestricted or unsupervised access to the outdoors.
9. Personal Emergency: In the event of personal emergency or illness of a Wedding Nanny or pet sitter, the Client authorizes the Service to arrange for another Service employee to fulfill agreed upon responsibilities as set forth on this contract.
10. Key Return Policy: If the Client provides the Service a key to enter the premises, the Client can agree to allow the Service to keep their keys on file in a secure location for future services. If the Client prefers to have key returned, the Client agrees to pay $20.00 return fee.
11. Locksmith: The Client gives the Service the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of malfunction of the lock, keys, or automatic door opener to premises related to the pick-up and/or drop off, pet sit, or overnight associated with this Wedding Nanny contract. The Client also agrees to reimburse the Service within 7 days of return for all costs incurred, and to hold the Service harmless for consequences related to the activities of the locksmith.
12. Returned Check Charges: There is a $45 fee for all returned checks.
13. Extra Services/Unforeseen Purchases: Any additional necessary costs such as food, cleaning supplies, or other necessary items that contribute to the health and well-being of your pet will be purchased by the Service. Any charges for unplanned services will be due within 7 days of completion of service engagement. Invoice for additional charges (including receipts) will be left at Client’s home upon completion of service engagement. In addition, a $25 trip fee will be applied.
14. Last Minute Changes: It is not unusual for plans to change at the last minute. However, please understand that the Service carefully schedules our time to service you and our other clients. Therefore, there are no refunds or credits for changes made within 24 hours to the start of pet care on non-holidays. Changes made outside of 7 days prior to holiday sits will be no less than the original fee for scheduled services.
15. Wedding Nanny Deposit: A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve all pet sitting services/Wedding Nanny services. All balances will be due 30 days before the start of scheduled services. There is a 1.5% late charges fee per month for all late payments. Payments are considered late if not received at the time of the initial Wedding Nanny service. There is a 3-day grace period following the date of the last visit before 1.5% late fees are charged. After 90 days all unpaid charges and fees will be submitted to collections.
16. Cancellation Policy: The Service requires a 30-day notice of cancellation for pet sitting/Wedding Nanny services. Less than 30-day notice will result in the Client being billed for 100% of the fee for booked services.
17. Holidays: A $20 holiday fee will be applied to all Wedding Nanny services scheduled the week prior to Christmas through New Year’s Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Thanksgiving Day.
18. Photography: I consent of photographs or recording of my dog being used by the Service for the purpose of promoting the Service or associated companies without compensation being due to me. I release all rights said images or recordings to the Service.
19. Liability: The Service, its employees and/or independent contractors, agrees to provide the services in a caring, responsible manner. The client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against the Service, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from gross negligence of the Service. The Client agrees to notify the Service of any concerns related to the contract outlined services within 24 hours of return home.
20. Emergency contact: The Client agrees to provide the Service with an emergency contact authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If the Client or designated emergency contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, the Client agrees that the Service may resolve emergencies at its sole discretion.
21. Visitors: If anyone else will be present in the home or hotel during the pet sits or overnights involved with this Wedding Nanny contract, the Client agrees to notify the Service in advance. The Service will not enter an occupied home if we have not previously made us aware of visitors. Similarly, unless we receive instructions from Client, we will not grant access to the home to any visitors. The Service will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Client’s home or pet(s) by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of the Service's presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts.
22. Aggressive Pets: If a pet has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, the Service reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The Client will be liable for all medical expenses and/or damages to the Service and its owners and employees that are the result of an animal bite or injury due to their pet's aggressive behavior.
23. Vaccinations: The Client agrees to provide the Service with proof of current vaccinations for all pets. Should anyone associated with the Service be bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from Client pet(s), the Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred.
24. Future Services: Client authorizes this signed contract to be valid for all Wedding Nanny services without additional signed contracts or written authorization.
25. Limitation on Liability: The parties expressly agree that the maximum liability of the Service to the Client shall be, under all circumstances, the fees paid by the Client to the Service.
26. Insurance: Client acknowledges that the Service does not and shall not under any circumstances provide any insurance coverage for the benefit of Client, their property, or their pet.