PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES FOR FARRAGUT BASEBALL, INC. FIELD RENTAL:
1. Field rental is $25.00 per hour. Payments must be made in advance by cash, check, or online PRIOR to your rental date *See opening note "Payment Information". Please chose from the following three options once your rental request has been approved :
• Deliver payment (cash or check) to the Farragut Baseball Inc. League President or designated Board member.
• Mail directly (cash or check) to the league at the following address Farragut Baseball Inc./P.O. Box 24566/ Knoxville, TN 37933.
• Pay online – Click HERE , go to Field Rental, select amount you are paying and follow the steps provided. (PLEASE NOTE: If paying online, there will be a flat $5.00 non-refundable fee added to your payment for processing fees incurred.)
2. All field rentals must be scheduled through the league president.
3. Teams must provide a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance with Farragut Baseball Inc. listed as a Certificate Holder before the first field use. Here's the contact info you'll need for the form:
• Farragut Baseball Inc., P.O. Box 24566, Knoxville, TN 37933
4. Remove and replace the tarps on the mound and home plate. If you are using a field with grass infields (Fields 2-6):
a.) Remove tarp weights and stand up against the fence in the backstop area.
b.) Mound tarps get carried to home plate tarps and placed on top, then roll both up on the pvc pipe. This helps extend the life of the tarps vs folding. Place alongside the fence in the backstop area near the tarp weights.
c.) Do not drag the tarps and leave them on the infield/outfield grass as this can damage or kill the Bermuda grass if left too long.
5. Following practice, return the tarps to their proper location as well as the weights and the pvc pipe across the home plate tarp.
6. Drag and rake the infield areas and baselines after practice.
7. Return all equipment to the shed and lock up.
8. Clean up any trash in dugouts or surrounding areas left by team players.
9. Turn off field lights if practicing after dark.