The Central Viera Community Association, Inc. will be selecting 4 winners to paint a cornhole board in the Cornhole Court area at La Roca Park. To enter the art contest, all applicants must submit an application and art mockup on the template provided via this submission form by February 28th. Winners will be selected by the Central Viera Community Association, Inc. Board of Directors and announced on March 12th via email and on Facebook. By entering into the competition, you agree to the following rules.
1. This contest is open to all Central Viera members and residents.
2. Artwork must be family-friendly with no advertising or logos.
3. You must submit your own original art concept and not a copy of anyone else’s work.
4. All ages can enter. Children under 16 years old will need parental supervision for painting cornhole board if selected.
5. If selected, your artwork will be used in promotional material for Viera and La Roca Park.
6. Paint will be provided. Select which colors you will need and include the Sherwin Williams Acryla-Deck code for it (e.g. SW 9033) on your submittal form. Codes can be found here.
7. Cornhole boards will be primed before painting and will be sealed by CVCA. Winners do not need to prime or seal.
8. Send any questions to: email@example.com
Download the Cornhole Board Template Here
Submissions are due by February 28th, 2021