I am STOKED that you have decided to apply to be a CWCP Spokesmodel for the Class of 2023! If you are here, you have already clicked on the link describing this program that I LOVE in my business! But as a recap, here it is again:
Here is a little bit about what you can expect:
Spokesmodels must pay the $550 + tax fee which covers the ENTIRE year. (A $1750 value and MULTIPLE sessions)
Spokesmodels must LOVE social media, sharing, promoting and LOVE being in front of the camera!
What you get:
* Your full Exclusive senior session (up to 90 minutes of session time and UNLIMITED digital files). This must be close to or in Wilson, N.C. Travel fees will apply to locations outside of Wilson and must be made clear upon applying. I have a full time job and travel time is very limited with my business.
* A FIRST complimentary group mini-session with other spokesmodels on Sunday, June 12th at 5PM.
* An instant $75 print credit towards any of your images
* an additional $30 print credit for every referral.
* a $75 visa gift card for every 5 referrals. The referred senior MUST mention your name at time of booking and book at minimum the Full Package.
* Complimentary group mini sessions throughout the year including sunflower, Halloween, Christmas tree lot, Prom and more!
* Complimentary cap & gown mini session
What do I need to do?
Fill out the application by 12PM on May 31, 2021.
Let your parents know that you will be applying to be part of the program --like now ––talk to them about this. They should be aware that there IS a fee to join and it is simply the amount of my largest package that I offer! This isn't scammy - in fact, I LOSE money based on my time with these sessions. However, the promotion and word of mouth advocacy AND the friendships and support to each other that this program provides is absolutely invaluable!
If it helps your parents understand, I can tell you that most of my seniors (who aren't in this program) end up spending $300-$350 on just their regular senior sessions! :)
You must be a 2022 junior set to graduate in Spring of 2023.
You must live in the Wilson or surrounding Eastern NC and/or willing to travel to Wilson for the complimentary mini sessions.
Use Casey W. Childers Photography as the sole photographer for the duration of your senior year.
Actively interact with the Casey W. Childers Photography social media pages including "following" or "liking" the page and commenting on fellow Spokesmodel posts.
Participate actively in this community.
Refer multiple people to Casey W. Childers Photography
Publish behind the scenes reels, movies and images on social media through stories, posts, or other. These posts include the hashtag #caseywchildersphotography and #cwcpsenior and will encourage friends/followers to book and follow. A minimum of 2-3 posts is required per month. Sundays are #seniorsundays where you primarily post and tag me and encourage others to work with me :)
Please completel the following questionnaire as your application for the 2023 Senior Spokesmodel Program! If you have ANY questions, contact me by texting/calling 252.373.2954 or emailing email@example.com
When will I find out if I have been selected?
I will mailout welcome packages to my Class of 2023 Spokesmodel Team the weekend of June 4th! If you receive a package, CONGRATULATIONS! If you were not selected, you will be notified the following week.
Mark this date:
IF YOU ARE CHOSEN, we will have our FIRST meet and greet and group photo session on Sunday, June 12 at 5PM in Wilson!
Can I be removed once accepted?
Yes, on these grounds. You are found:
Not communicating or staying in touch
Not actively posting on social media
Not representing my brand through your posts or character (i.e. bad mouthing, talking down on others, and having bad integrity).