Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar is a local high quality artisan market that has been held since 2002. We have two more Art Bazaars planned for 2021
NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan for Non-food markets
In the interests of keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible, acceptance of your stall application is conditional upon your compliance with the following guidelines:
If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
Please consider wearing a mask.
As long as people observe the 1.5m rule wherever possible, walk ins should be fine
Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
Please note that the COVIDSafe app is available for download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
What you get?
- Promote and sell your products and business face to face with the customer
- This is a great marketing opportunity to raise your profile and increase brand awareness to large broader audiences
- A highly anticipated market held four times every year attracting visitors from Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter region, day-trippers and holiday makers from surrounding areas.
- Opportunity for practitioners and organisations to develop professional networks
- Many people find a gallery somewhat intimidating, so this is a great way to introduce Art to potential customers.
- The committee organises a comprehensive advertising campaign for each event including radio advertising on 2NUR, Facebook and Instagram advertising, DL flyer distribution, A3 poster distribution, A1 corflute distribution, regular EDM's, website updates, socials posts, stories and events, and adding the event to many online events websites.
HUNTER ARTS NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
Only financial members of HAN will be considered – so join now! Membership is $65 for individuals, $90 for groups of 3 or less, and $110 for groups and organisations over 3 people.
Click here to apply for Hunter Arts Network membership: http://form.jotform.co/form/41280666782865
AS HUNTER ARTS NETWORK'S MEMBERSHIP YEAR RUNS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER, NORMALLY MEMBERSHIP IS DUE AGAIN IN JANUARY HOWEVER DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE ROLLING OVER MEMBERSHIP UNTIL THE END OF 2021 FOR ALL CURRENT ACTIVE MEMBERS