**CAMP IS FULL, AND WE ARE RUNNING A WAIT LIST. PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU REGARDING POSSIBLE OPENINGS.**
Narberth Presbyterian Church Christian Preschool is pleased to offer summer camp for 2021! Due to Covid and our commitment to keeping our children safe and healthy, we have adjusted our offering to a 4-day week that runs from 9am-1pm Monday through Thursday for six weeks. This will ensure that the same children are in the camp pods each week, while also providing slightly more time for those families who need it.
Things to know:
· Camp will run Monday, June 28 – Thursday, August 5. *For the week of July 4th (which falls on a Sunday), we will offer camp Tuesday July 6- Friday July 9.
· Camp will meet 9am – 1pm Monday through Thursday.
· Camp activities will include daily outdoor play, water activities, art club, music, Happy Feet soccer, use of our air-conditioned gym, walking field trips to Narberth playground, Bible lessons and more!
· There is a requirement to select at least 3 weeks, and if you choose all 6 weeks, there is a $50 discount.
· Tuition for children 18 months - 3 years (not toilet-trained) is $155 per week.
· Tuition for those over the age of 3 (must be toilet-trained) is $140 per week.
· There is a $50 registration fee.
· Current families will be invoiced over Brightwheel. New families should mail registration fee to NPC Christian Preschool, 205 Grayling Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072 (Attn: Virginia Davis)
· Summer camp tuition is due in full by June 1, 2021.
· Children over the age of 2 and all staff will wear masks.
· Children will send in their own snacks and lunches each day.
· Snack time and lunch will occur with the children safely distanced either outdoors or in the gym in the event of inclement weather.
· You may opt to pick your child up at noon instead of 1pm if you chose not to have lunch at camp, just notify the camp director of that preference.