Terms and Conditions
• Grantee certifies that the submitting signature on this application has the authority to apply for this grant on behalf of the business.
• Grantee certifies that they were adversely affected by Covid-19.
• Grantee certifies that they are eligible, that they were operational prior to March 1, 2020, and that they are suffering negative impacts or costs due to COVID-19.
• Grantee certifies that the expenses claimed in this application have not been reimbursed or are not pending reimbursement from any COVID-related state or federal or local funding source.
• Grantee certifies that it is not prohibited from doing business with either the federal government or the state of Minnesota as a result of debarment or suspension proceedings.
• Grantee agrees to cooperate with Chippewa County or appropriate officials for grant auditing purposes
• Grantee agrees that Chippewa County is authorized to make all inquiries it deems necessary to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein.
• Grantee agrees to promptly notify Chippewa County if any subsequent changes would affect the accuracy of the information in this application.
• Grantee agrees that it is a crime to make a false representation for the purpose of securing this grant. The grantee declares under penalty of perjury that all information provided herein is true and correct
• Grantee indemnifies the county and agrees to repay the grant if the grant award is found to violate the guidelines set forth in this application.
• Grantee acknowledges that the IRS has stated that a government grant is not excluded from the business recipient’s gross income and is therefore taxable.
• Grantee agrees that information submitted in this application is subject to the Minnesota Data Practices Act. Information such as the business name, address, and the amount of assistance you receive is considered public data
Grantee agrees that they will provide a MNREV185b form if requested by the County. This form will be used to verify MN Department of Revenue business relief payments.