* All clients' information is kept confidential and will be released only with a client's written consent.
• Please be on time and notify your therapist if you're going to be late to ensure there will be enough time for your session.
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged half the regular fee - some exceptions do apply.
• A consultation will be provided prior to your session to discuss your symptoms/condition and identify personal preferences and treatment goals.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation during your session.
• You will be modestly draped the entire time and are encouraged to disrobe after the therapist has left the room only to a level you are comfortable with.
• Either the massage therapist or client may end the session at any time for any reason but may still be charged for a full session.
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
I understand that licensed massage therapists do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, or perform joint mobilization.
I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive therapeutic massage as a form of therapy.
I understand that treatment given is designed to address the care and prevention of myofascial pain and dysfunction.
I also undersand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my massage therapist so they can adjust.
I have shared all pertinent medical information, and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and physical well being and I hold harmless this massage therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policies and client agreement above.