Six (6) bedrooms for 12 persons, including :
1) Master suite for the bridal couple
2) Junior suite (double bed)
3) Four (4) ensuite deluxe double or twin rooms
- Additional double ensuite bedroom available for extra 280 euros for your stay.
- Extra beds available for 140 euros for your stay. (three beds available)
- Inclusive of continental breakfast and daily rooms housekeeping
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Booking is subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
1st installment : 30% of cost / 120 days prior to arrival date
2nd installment : 30% of cost / 90 days prior to arrival date
3rd installment : 40% of cost by 60 days prior to arrival date
Additional surcharges and optional fees may be included in the 3rd installment payment or paid separately beforehand.
NON-COVID CANCELLATION POLICY:
All unforeseen circumstances unrelated to specific border closures and geographic lockdowns due to COVID, that force a cancellation of this booking will be charged the following penalty fees.
119 days before arrival : 741 euros
89 days before arrival : 1482 euros
59 days before arrival : 2469 euros
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY:
The wedding party can choose to rebook the dates or 70% of all payments will be returned minus remittance expenses and any third-party expenses undertaken on behalf of wedding party at their specific request, under the following specific conditions:
1) Spain and/ or the region of Andalucia is in a state of COVID lockdown.
2) Border closures between Spain and origin country of bride and groom.
3) Border closure of origin country of bride and groom.
4) Flights to Spain from destination country have been halted 15 days prior to the wedding.
5) Hotels and event venues have been closed down by the government of Spain in the region of Andalucia.
The management of Hacienda La Esperanza Granada understands that COVID currently forces uncertainty into the planning of events. Payments as described above will be returned in the event of reasonable cases of force majeur related to COVID.
At the same time, the management of Hacienda La Esperanza Granada shall not be held liable for other wedding related expenses undertaken by the parties concerned in the event of its forced closure by the government of Granada/ Andalucia / Spain due to COVID.