Release of Liability for use of Climbing Wall, Zip Line, or Leap of Faith
Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center LLC (ICC)
1. Fill out completely
2. Read release of liability, then sign in the appropriate areas.
3. Note: If user is a minor, the Parent must also sign.
Please Read Carefully before signing.
There are no Refunds once harnessed. The undersigned is aware that the sport of rock climbing and the use of the Climbing Wall and or Zip Line and or Leap of Faith Events (hereinafter referred to as the Adventure Course Events) involves a risk of serious injury and caution is required. The undersigned has full knowledge of the nature and extent of all the risks associated with the use of the Adventure Course Events.
1. All manner of injury resulting from falling off the Adventure Course Events and hitting rock faces, projections, timbers or any other items, whether permanently or temporality in place, or on the ground;
2. Rope abrasion, entanglement and other injuries resulting from activities on or near the Adventure Course Events such as, but not limited to, climbing, belaying, rappelling, hanging, lowering on rope, rescue systems, and any other rope techniques;
3. Injuries resulting from falling climbers or dropped items such as but not limited to, ropes or climbing hardware;
4. Injuries cuts or abrasions resulting from direct contact with the Adventure Course Events or any part of the Adventure Course Events;
5. Failure of ropes, slings, harnesses, climbing hardware, anchor points, or any part of the Adventure Course Events;
6. Activity of other climbers and/or spotters using the Adventure Course Events at any time.
7. Participants need to be inbetween 70 pounds and 225 pounds.
Notwithstanding such risk, the undersigned hereby assumes all risks and hazards arising from, or in any way connected to the use of the Adventure Course Events. The undersigned represents to ICC that he/she has the skills and ability to safely use the Adventure Course Events and is fit for use. The undersigned waives any right of actions, claim or suit that he/she or his/her heirs, distributors, guardians, legal representatives may have against ICC, its agents, or employees arising out of the use of the Adventure Course Events, or for any purpose participating in activities involving the Adventure Course Events. The undersigned agrees and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and save harmless ICC, its agents, or employees from any such rights of action, claims, or suits.