Do you have any of the following underlying medical conditions which could make you more vulnerable if you were to catch Covid 19?
1. Chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema or bronchitis.
2. Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure.
3 . Chronic kidney disease.
4. Chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis.
5. Chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, a learning disability or cerebral palsy.
6 . Diabetes.
7 . Problems with the spleen, such as sickle cell disease or removal of the spleen.
8. A weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy.
9. Being seriously overweight, with a body mass index of 40 or above.