Nurses with BON ordered classes may skip this portion.
Nurse Refreshers please read:
1. If you are a previously licensed Texas with in-active or delinquent license and no other issues you may proceed to next section.
2. If you are a formerly Texas licensed nurse with a previous action on your license but, you have received BON permission to proceed you may move forward to registeration. If you have not received BON permission STOP you need a consult as well.
3. If you are endorsing from out of state and your license is in-active or active there you may proceed with registration.
4. If you are endorsing from out of state and your license in the other state was revoked, surrendered, suspended, cancelled or otherwise restrictied STOP. You need to request an appointment with the Director of Education for a consult (In person or virtual) on your case to ensure of the steps in your process and bring or email your order in advance of the appointment.
5. If you have an elgilibility issue (legal issue, mental health, impairment, etc.) and you have received BON permission you may proceed. If you have not received BON permission. STOP you need a consult with the Director as well.
A consult is $100 and you can be scheduled within a week of paying your fee. All information discussed in confidential and we have helped many nurses with various issues return to active clinical practice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule DOE consult day and time.
This process is put in place not to hinder you but, to assist in ensuring you do not waste time, money or resources and understanding the requirements for your particular situation.