CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided in this form is collected for the purpose of identifying the applicant for the events, conferences, seminars, programmes offered by CyberSecurity Malaysia (“CyberSecurity”). The personal data provided will be used in accordance with CyberSecurity’s Privacy Notice (as annexed herewith), and particularly for the following purposes:
i. To process applications for events, conferences, seminars, programmes offered and organized by CyberSecurity,ii. To process the applicant’s personal data for the purpose of effective organisation and management of the event, conference,seminar, or programme, including managing the contact list, invitations, participant preferences, etc. by CyberSecurity,iii. To process the applicant’s personal data after the completion of the event, conference, seminar, or programme for CyberSecurity’s internal, business operations and/or administrative purposes (including but not limited to receiving feedback from the applicant; providing the applicant with further information and/or updates in relation to the events, conferences, seminars, programmes attended; publishing or uploading excerpts which may contain images or videos of the applicant in the context of the events, conferences, seminars, programmes onto CyberSecurity’s official website and/or other media), andiv. Any other purposes which are necessary and incidental to the foregoing. The personal data of the applicant may be shared with third parties, including the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia (KKMM) as the ministry having a supervisory role and oversight over CyberSecurity, as well as for any of the purposes set out above and in accordance with CyberSecurity’s Privacy Notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Confirmation and Reservation:
1. Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a Purchase Order or Full Payment of Course Fee.
2. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “CyberSecurity Malaysia”.
Withdrawal of Reservation:
1. If written notice of withdrawal is given 7 calendar days before course / program commencement, full refund of course will be entitled.
2. If written notice of withdrawal is given less than 7 calendar days before course / program commencement, a 50% penalty charge will be levied.
3. Refund will not be entertained for NO SHOW cases.
4. Replacement is allowed.
Cancellation of course:
1. CyberSecurity Malaysia reserves the right to amend or postpones courses.
Award of Certificates:
1. Certificate of attendance will be awarded to participants with a minimum of 75% attendance.
2. Certificates MUST be collected within three months upon notification.
1. All participants are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software and courseware.
2. CyberSecurity Malaysia does not sell, share or trade customers personal information with third parties. Personal information will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
3. All classes will be conducted at our training venue, from 9am – 5pm, unless specified.