Horsemanship Counselor - Covenant
1. The physical, spiritual, and emotional safety and well-being of my campers is my FIRST priority.
2. I will remain with my campers AT ALL TIMES, unless relieved of their care by a Staff member.
3. I will take care of myself so that I can provide a great summer camp experience for my campers.
4. I will be a positive Camp Crucis Team Member in attitude and action.
5. I will strive to set an effective Christian example for my campers and my fellow VHC.
6. I pledge to abide by all policies and rules of Camp Crucis.
7. I will have to pass a background check and will be subject to random drug testing during counseling.
I understand these seven expectations and realize the Summer Camp Director, the Executive Camp Director, Equestrian Director, and the Spiritual Directors will hold me accountable in these seven areas. I further understand that failure to comply with this covenant will result in a meeting with the Leadership Team and the Camp Director to determine possible dismissal from my duties.
These are the expectations of you as a Volunteer Horsemanship Counselor (VHC). Your signature indicates your commitment to abide by this covenant.