1. Production allowances in Terms 1-5 can be requested using this online form. Requests will only be considered if submitted by the Producer unless the Producer is not a member of the unit in which case the request may be submitted by the Director instead.
2. The student requesting the production allowance is responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information as requested in the online form.
3. The online form will be sent to the appropriate Term Tutor for consideration and authorisation.
4. If all the requirements for authorisation are met, the Term Tutor will forward the form to the LFS Finance Department.
5. The production allowance will be released to:
a. The Producer; or
b. The Director if the Producer is not a member of the unit
6. In exceptional cases, the Term Tutor may authorise the release of the production allowance to another member of the unit (principal roles only).
7. The LFS Finance Department will transfer the production allowance into the UK bank account specified in the online form within 2-3 business days.