STOP: Please read before filling out your bus pass application.
1. Space is very limited on each bus (20 students per bus)
2. The Transportation Department will only be doing express stops (not all stops)
3. All students MUST wear a mask at all times while on the bus and waiting at the bus stop
4. Students will maintain social distancing to the extent practicable, and at least two (2) windows will be opened fully at a minimum (per California New COVID-19 School Reopening Health Guide)
5. Every parent and/or guardian must comply by accompanying their student (TK-12) to the bus stop every morning.
6. Every student (TK-12) must have a self-health check form filled out by the parent and handed to the driver prior to boarding the bus daily (provided by the Transportation Department).
7. We will try to accommodate as many students as possible, but not all students will be guaranteed a spot.