Please note, this is not a “first come, first serve” program. The City of Greeley will not distribute relief payments based on the order in which applications are submitted or received.
In this application, you will complete three sections of information: Business and contact information, eight application questions, and required documents to be uploaded. To be eligible for the Greeley Small Business Relief Program, your business must meet the following criteria:
1) Business is in one of the eligible industries identified in State Bill 20B-001 and can provide current State license(s) verifying good standing and legal operation in Colorado.
Restaurant, bar, breweries, wineries, distilleries, caterers, movie theater, fitness and recreational, sports centers.
2) Business HQ is located in and is doing business in the city of Greeley.
3) Business must have at least 20% revenue loss since March 26, 2020 (except businesses that began operations between Jan 1 and March 26, 2020).
4) Business must have less than $2.5M in revenue for 2019 and 2020 calendar year.
5) Business must have at least one full-time employee except for sole proprietorship.
6) Business began operating before March 26, 2020.
7) Business must be in compliance with all public health orders.