Rules and Regulations:
1) Students are to arrive 15 minutes before class start to insure they do not miss any material.
2) Students are required to stay the duration of the class.
3) Student and parent must make a commitment to have student present at all workshops. We understand emergencies may arise but we ask everyone to do their best.
3) Full payment is required 30 days before Purity Ball date.
4) Although we practice love and forgiveness, we will not tolerate rude, disrespectful or inappropriate behavior of any kind. If student demonstrates rude behavior and shows lack of respect towards staff, mentors and other students, student will be terminated from the program without refund.
Be sure of your commitment to the Purity Ball experience. Because we are non-profit, all payments made will be considered a donation and applied towards blessing another young girl on her purity journey.
Photos and Videos:
I understand that I give AGoddess Love Jamison / L.I.G.H.T Foundation permission to use photos / videos of me strictly for advertising purposes such as Social Media, Website and Company Promotional Materials.
I herby agree to release and waive any claims against AGoddess Love Jamison / L.I.G.H.T Foundation in case of wrongful misrepresentation of photographs / videos by a third party.
I understand that AGoddess Love Jamison / L.I.G.H.T Foundation will do it's best to protect the privacy and personal usage of all photo's and videos.
All sales are final.
Payment plans are available. First payment of $1000 is due at the time of registration. Final payment of $1000 is due 30 days before Purity Ball date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties and reflect a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written or oral representation. Clients signature on this agreement indicates their understanding and agreement with the information provided above.