This is limited to Middle Kornhill Campus families only.
Please note that:
1. Due to limited vacancies, priority goes to PTA members on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Registration is not complete until the payment is made by cheque and deliver it to the campus in due course.
3. You will receive a confirmation email after successful registration. In case of school suspension, please bring along this email when you collect the materials from the school.
4. Please note there will be no refund once your application is confirmed. PTA reserves the right to alter or cancel the event due to insufficient registration reasons, and in this case fees could be refunded to the applicants after deducting expenses that has been incurred in the process already.
5. Photos will be taken during this PTA activity may be posted on the PTA newsletter and/or PTA website. By enrolling in this event, you agree that photos maybe taken and be used for these purposes. If you do not want your photos to be used for these purposes, please do not participate in any photo taking during the activity.
6. Online registration requires you to provide contact details and completion of registration shall constitute consent to disclosing your contact details to us for purposes of administration of this event.
* Note - Price includes the following materials: 21-inch ukulele, strings, scissors, acrylic paint, paint brush, stickers, bag and tuner. Each family can purchase additional material pack at HK$350.
^ Note – If the response is overwhelming, we will consider hosting an additional workshop on the same day. Please refer to the online registration form for more details. Depending on the registration situation, we will contact the parents who have signed up for the additional workshop in due course to confirm the additional workshop or arrange refunds.
# Note – In case where school is to be suspended again during this period, we will conduct the class via Zoom. Parents or caregivers are to collect the material packs from the school on 11th – 12th March 2021. Zoom ID and password will be provided to participants closer to date, each family is limited to log in with one account.
Should you have any queries, please contact school office at 28851888 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Victoria Educational Organisation Parent-Teacher Association Limited
2. 家長需要完成繳費程序才算正式完成登記手續。 未於期限繳交支票到校務處報名費者視同未完成報名手續。
5. 本會於活動中將拍攝活動照片/集體照片，日後或會刊登於本會的會員通訊/網頁內，讓其他家長一同分享活動花絮。閣下參加此活動即代表同意有關安排。如 閣下對此安排感到不安，請自行不參與本會的工作人員之任何拍攝程序。
#附註：屆時如政府宣佈學校須暫停面授課堂，親子工作坊會以Zoom形式進行網上實時教學，參加者須按通知於2021年3月11日至12日到學校領取由合辦單位提供的製作材料包，登入ID及密碼稍後提供給參加者 (每個家庭只限一個賬戶登入Zoom) 。
Depending on the registration situation, the PTA office reserves the right tocancel the additional workshop if the minimum number of participants is not reached. We will contact the parents who have signed up for the additional workshop in due course to confirm the additional workshop or arrange full refunds.
You have finished the online registration process and will soon receive a confirmation email from the website, please show this for admission.
Once your seat is confirmed, submitted fund will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
The provided contact information will be used for communication of this activity.
Please note that photos will be taken during this PTA activity and may be posted on our newsletter / website. If you do not want your photos to be used for these purposes, please do not participate in the photo-taking.
Should you have any queries, please contact school office at 28851888 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .