Prepare a Word or PDF with the following information in order:
1. Your standard C.V. including educational and relevant work and volunteer background. Note: your personal ID will be concealed from the jurying membership so that your application is judged entirely on merit.
2. A professional Artist Statement of Intent. Avoid talking about inspiration and focus instead on medium, process and outcome.
3. A complete list of all exhibitions, trade shows or other places, websites or publications your work has appeared in over the last six years. The list should be written in order by year, starting with 2021, and then going back through 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016. We realize that COVID has prevented exhibitions.
4. A statement indicating all professional representation with art agents or art galleries who represent your work anywhere in the world, if any.
5. A complete list of online sales platforms selling your work, if any. Please include links.
6. Indicate if you are willing to donate volunteer hours to the OSA. If so, suggest whether you would like to help run events or work behind the scenes on the computer. The answers to this question will have no bearing on your application.
7. A list of the 10 artworks you will be submitting with the following details in this exact format: Title, Medium, Size (the unframed dimensions of your work, height by width, and in inches) and Year Completed. Please note that the first five images listed will make up your list of preferred images for the final jurying.