Participant Liability Waiver
I hereby 100% agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, fitness and health. I recognize that yoga, fitness and movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga, fitness and all other classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incure as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga, fitness, and all other classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Fort Lauderdale Beach Yoga, yoga cOMmUNITY FL, Red Pearl Yoga and LO/OP (las olas oceanside park).
5. Any participation in other classes or events at Fort Lauderdale Beach Yoga, yoga cOMmUNITY FL, Red Pearl Yoga, and LOOP (such as fitness, dance, etc...) that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga, fitness & all.. (items 1-4 above).
6. All movements/postures/guidance, that is cued and/or demoed are only suggested, and NOT required for everyone to preform. All particapants, including myself, will listen to our bodies and do what feels good. If something does not feel good for me, I will immediately stop the movement or posture, or modify to suit my bodies needs. I choose to also just sit down, breathe and enjoy being in a good healing space.
I AM IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY HANDICAPS OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD CONSTITUTE A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES, AND I ACCEPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES FREELY.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL / PHOTO WAIVER
I give my permission to use my likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, and in such.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
I acknowledge I am 18 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below, and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.
I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding !his release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and I agree that my failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowiedgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
CODE OF CONDUCT / DAMAGES
Ft Lauderdale Beach Yoga, yoga cOMmUNITY FL, Red Pearl & LO/OP FIT ( "ORGANIZER" ) are committed to the health, safety, and welfare of the community and each of the participants in their classes, and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior.
Participants who do not observe the code of conduct or abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave.
ORGANIZER has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to termination of class and/or membership without refund to any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
The member shall pay for any damages to property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of any participant, participant’s guest, or participant’s dependent child. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement.
ORGANIZER reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership and date and time of classes.
BROWARD COUNTY / CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE
The safety of class participants, instructors and the community is of utmost priority. In such, safety protocols have been determined and agreed upon with the City of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County.
Although open-air, attendees are required to wear facial coverings at all times within the event space when wlaking around, with the exception when seated / standing in their designated class spaces, while actively engaged in the class, and in areas clearly marked for eating or drinking.
Hand sanitizer will be readily available and there will be a minimum of 6' between all attendees. Attendees not adhering to the policy may be asked to leave.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that THE ORGANIZERS has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that (“THE ORGANIZERS”) cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by THE ORGANIZERS and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I hereby release and agree to hold THE ORGANIZERS harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from THE ORGANIZERS.
I understand that this release discharges THE ORGANIZERS from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from THE ORGANIZERS. This liability waiver and release extends to THE ORGANIZERS together with all owners, partners, and employees.