Before you get started - please read the instructions completely:
This is NOT an open book assignment. No assistance may be provided, including but not limited to, other Assistant Managers, General Manager, a Leadership Team Member, the Training Guide, or the internet.
This is to be completed by the Assistant Manager being certified only.
Any parties found guilty of this will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
This portion of the Certification is to be completed by the GM.
Together, the GM and AM will review all required skills and mark them according to the AM's ability.
Failure to abide by NRVP's Honesty and Integrity policy when completing this Certification and any associated assignments will result in disciplinary action.
In order to advance to the next level, Assistant Manager's must have also completed the following -
- AM has covered or worked at least 1 shift in another store
- AM has completed 6 successful food orders without GM assistance
- AM has completed 1 TM vehicle inspection
- AM runs consistent, successful opening and closing shifts
- AM has completed at least 1 schedule, GM assistance is acceptable
- AM has completed at least 1 SOER
- AM has completed and submitted their "Steps to Success" for Leadership Team Review